Membership in the Minnesota Chapter, like all Lambda Alpha International Chapters, is by invitation only. Current members are encouraged to nominate individuals with a minimum of ten years of experience who have excelled in their professional field.
Members are drawn from fields including: Accounting, Appraisal, Architecture, Building Officials, Civil Engineering, City Planning Officials, Construction, Economics, Education, Engineering, Entitlement, Escrow, Feasibility Studies, Historic Preservation, Housing, Institutional Lenders, Land Acquisition, Landscape Architecture, Law, Management, Mortgage Banking, Real Estate Brokerage, Real Estate Development, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Research, Title Insurance, Transportation, Urban and Regional Planning. Annual membership dues are $250.00.
Benefits of Membership
- Chapter meetings with meaningful dialogue about issues that matter
- Twice-yearly international Land Economics Weekends with backstage VIP access to the workings of a city
- Monthly online newsletter – KeyNotes
- Local and global networking opportunities with notable professionals in land economics fields
- Ten or more years of experience in their fields
- Distinguished themselves professionally
- Made an outstanding contribution to the field of land economics
- Demonstrated a commitment to the community in which they work